The least researched, most opinionated show about Chicago, its culture and suburbs. That is Two Bites In Suburbia.
That song, “We Formed a Band” would totally be about us, if it was about making a podcast, and we were British.
We created our own Podcast. We decided to see if it’s any fun, and surprisingly it is. Is it fun for YOU to listen to? We hope so. The plus side? It’s only 30 minutes long. That’s barely a drive to Chicago from the suburbs.
New episodes happen every two weeks, usually (but not always) updated on Wednesday (occasionally Thursday).
E-mail us: email@example.com
Subscribe at iTunes:
Find us at Podcast Pickle:
Here are some easy links to the episodes:
- Tonight, Mike & Katie wonder just how dumb people can be. Do we really need schooling on how to pour milk? We say goodbye to two of our favorite restaurants, and hello to two new welcome additions. Mike takes on the term foodie. He’s had enough, and he’s not going to take it anymore. And the second Two Bites In Suburbia Dinner and a Movie series featuring the God of Cookery happens as well. With the Taste of Chicago finally over, we can finally start assessing the damage.
- This week, can Mike & Katie convince themselves that anything involving the words peanut butter and cream cheese is healthy? Could it be true? Did out mothers like Gale Gand’s delicious Tru edibles? We announce the next film in the Two Bites In Suburbia Dinner Series. All this, and get your breakfast bagel fix in easy to swallow cracker form! This is episode 8 of Two Bites in Suburbia, and the future is now!
- The only Thai cuisine restaurant in Romeoville closes not with a bang but a whimper. Mike and Katie introduce and discuss Machine Girl, the first in the Two Bites in Suburbia Dinner Movie Series. And Mike heads down to New Orleans with some vegetarian gumbo to prove to a coworker that being a vegetarian doesn’t mean living a bland lifestyle. Tonight’s episode is brought to you by the heat and humidity of a Chicago summer. Humidity, it’s everywhere. Swim in it!
- Twobitme & Katie return from their 2 week hiatus to discuss Hot Doug’s, Red Mango, Genghis Grill, along with a plethora of other edible fun. They also discuss an update on Mike’s health.
- Mike and Katie discuss what may be the most disgusting souvenir ever, along with some of Mike’s latest edible concoctions. To top of the episode, they review Macarena Tapas in Naperville.
- Two-Bit Me and K80 review Tommy Nevin’s of Naperville, make some tequila infused cupcakes for Cinco De Mayo, and generally lose their mind over the course of 30 minutes.
- Twobitme interviews Gordon Ramsay! Twobitme and K80 also discuss some of their favorite pizza around Chicago and its suburbs, but not before reviewing Molly’s Cupcakes and Purgatory Pizza on the North Side.
- Two Bites in Suburbia returns for an action packed second episode as we discuss feedback from the premier episode, our favorite desserts, and Mike rants on about the stupidity of people on the internet. We also review Veggie Bites, Miss Asia, Just Indulge and Berry Chill.
Episode 1: A Vegetarian Goes To Moto (podbean)
- In this first episode, Katie and I introduce quickly introduce ourselves before jumping into a discussion about IHOP’s Horton Hears a Who Pancakes, Vegetarian Hating Chefs, and our 20 Course Vegetarian Tasting at Moto.