Connect With Us!
- You need to watch Kitchen Gun, Dirt On Me - youtu.be/ck5f9LzQmjY 2 days ago
- Katie is an amazing wife for joining in on this new game. https://t.co/YOyC4dupx5 5 days ago
- This looks so cool. New THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN Trailer Assembles Its Badasses - shar.es/1lSRPZ 5 days ago
- Hostage situation and SWAT up here in #Edgewater. People have been asked to stay indoors. #Chicago dnainfo.com/chicago/201607… 6 days ago
- RT @saladinahmed: Baymax is less cute when your kids' half-deflated balloon floats silently around the house like a suicide's ghost. http:/… 6 days ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian
Daily Archives: May 6, 2007
For those of you looking to see who the mop-headed wizard is behind this page, and his much more photogenic better half; I’ve just updated, more like created, the about us page. Give it a looksee.
I’ve been in a food rut lately. I’ve been cooking the same things, eating the same things, and wishing I would do something different. I’ve been trying NOT to eat like a frakkin’ garbage disposal, as I have been the … Continue reading