Apologies for the week long absence. It turns out that I am in much bigger need of a vacation than I thought, and ended up overtired and fighting off an annoying summer cold most of the week. My words, as I’ve often said, were broken. I’ll be back today hopefully to talk about some recipes I tried over the week, and my review of Pepsi Max.
Connect With Us!
- Marked as to-read: Sick in the Head by Judd Apatow goodreads.com/review/show/14… 23 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Monsters! and Other Stories by Gustavo Duarte goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- Marked as to-read: Junji Ito's Dissolving Classroom by Junji Ito goodreads.com/review/show/19… 1 day ago
- Celebrating a late Valentine's dinner and new job celebration @ Big Jones instagram.com/p/BQ9IGa9jbr_/ 3 days ago
- Sriracha seasoning, tying Bacon Salt for the best invention ever. fb.me/6yt7pKZjs 6 days ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian