Apologies for the week long absence. It turns out that I am in much bigger need of a vacation than I thought, and ended up overtired and fighting off an annoying summer cold most of the week. My words, as I’ve often said, were broken. I’ll be back today hopefully to talk about some recipes I tried over the week, and my review of Pepsi Max.
Connect With Us!
- There's been a couple breaks in the cloud, but most eclipse viewing is like this here in… instagram.com/p/BYEJ-8kAMXv/ 15 hours ago
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for the chance to win a box of WWE Pint Size Heroes! #SummerSlam https://t.co/sVd5Qh2gg8 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Super Powers, Volume 1 by Art Baltazar goodreads.com/review/show/20… 4 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1 by Skottie Young goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1 by Skottie Young goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 week ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian