Connect With Us!
- Hassert Blvd between Weber and Plainfield-Naperville Road is flooded as fuck. #bolingbrook #naperville #illinois 1 day ago
- Stop #7. Chicago Temple. It was interesting to see the tiny little church in the middle of the… instagram.com/p/BaP3X_jA0Ws/ 1 day ago
- Stop #6: Lyric Opera House. We found the actual opera house! #openhousechicago #ohc2017 @ Lyric… instagram.com/p/BaP2J5fg0fo/ 1 day ago
- Stop #5: Civic Opera Building Sky Deck (thought we were going to the actual opera house by… instagram.com/p/BaPkz_HgPKR/ 2 days ago
- Stop #4: Field Museum. Huge ripoff. We had to pay 22 bucks to park for what amounted to looking… instagram.com/p/BaPUlphgenf/ 2 days ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian
Monthly Archives: March 2008
My office smells like bacon. Not just a little, but as if we were hosting a bacon buffet in our tiny little encoding room. And it’s been lingering for a couple hours now. I did this. And there was no … Continue reading
I just purchased a Flickr Pro account, and I’m moving some photos around. The rest will be up soon, but for now, take a look at the foods we ate in Washington DC.