To balance out the blog, create a healthy yin to the overeating yang, I present this link to you found over on Crafster.org: “The World’s Smallest Burger, Fries & Soda.” The best part? It’s absolutely edible. From the individual slices of micro-cheese to the sneeze and they’ll fly away French fries. They even made a tiny little tray. Adorable!
Connect With Us!
- .@danielvankirk I'm sure this has already been sent to you, but you need to see the special at this Dominoes. lawnewz.com/video/couple-c… 54 minutes ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Daddy Honk Honk! by Rosalinde Bonnet goodreads.com/review/show/21… 2 hours ago
- There will never be a better ice cream commercial than this one. fb.me/BhRdoSlU 1 week ago
- Kelis just brought her milkshake to the yard fb.me/MGlBUXbw 1 week ago
- The iPhone 8 Giveaway | The Daily Dot Store store.dailydot.com/giveaways/the-… via @dailydot 1 week ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian