To balance out the blog, create a healthy yin to the overeating yang, I present this link to you found over on Crafster.org: “The World’s Smallest Burger, Fries & Soda.” The best part? It’s absolutely edible. From the individual slices of micro-cheese to the sneeze and they’ll fly away French fries. They even made a tiny little tray. Adorable!
Connect With Us!
- 3 of 5 stars to Blue Sky White Stars by Sarvinder Naberhaus goodreads.com/review/show/20… 7 hours ago
- And the MST3K Live cast! (Joel mostly did crowd work while we waited for the show to start.) And… instagram.com/p/BWqqtPEgeSp/ 3 days ago
- The MST3K Live stage! #mst3k #mst3klive @ The Vic Theatre instagram.com/p/BWqpyNnARNv/ 3 days ago
- MST3K live! Super excited. Already saw a great Servo build while we were waiting in line.… instagram.com/p/BWoOy7yAwf1/ 4 days ago
- I just earned the 'Wheel of Styles (Level 4)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b205355403 1 week ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian