To balance out the blog, create a healthy yin to the overeating yang, I present this link to you found over on Crafster.org: “The World’s Smallest Burger, Fries & Soda.” The best part? It’s absolutely edible. From the individual slices of micro-cheese to the sneeze and they’ll fly away French fries. They even made a tiny little tray. Adorable!
Connect With Us!
- Sriracha seasoning, tying Bacon Salt for the best invention ever. fb.me/6yt7pKZjs 13 hours ago
- .@comixology Is there a way to search by age range? I'm ordering comics for K-6 and was hoping there was an easy way to find them. 1 day ago
- Joliet, IL doesn't have a single comic book store. That depresses me as a librarian, but REALLY depresses me as a fan. #librarylife 1 day ago
- Spent 1 hour going thru @boomstudios' & @Archaia's catalog making sure my library had the kids books. I think it means I work for them now. 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to I Am Yoga by Susan Verde goodreads.com/review/show/19… 2 days ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian