Have you seen the new Burger King placemats popping up across Europe? You reall should take a look. They’re priceless. And as I’ve said, I think Burger King has a corral of some of the perviest, most sexually-repressed graphic designers sitting around coming up with these things. I mean, between this and the Subservient Chicken, therapy may be needed.
Connect With Us!
- @passionpit Done! My email is email@example.com. Thanks! 11 hours ago
- RT @passionpit: and if you retweet this, and spread it, reply to this tweet with your email and i'll send you a digital copy of Tremendous… 11 hours ago
- RT @passionpit: follow @mfwells5 because he is part of 40 scientists on the hill that are trying to raise money, because they're trying to… 11 hours ago
- RT @passionpit: #weneedscience ask questions all day! Michael Wells, a neuroscientist, is on the hill AND on @passionpit. support him and… 11 hours ago
- Cubees and the “I’m Bored” Folder | Young Adult Activities (I feel almost ashamed for not creating pinterest.com/pin/1937955901… 2 days ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian