Connect With Us!
- RT @AleciaWarrenXO: I'm being told that this REAL pic is VERY upsetting to @PressSec & @POTUS so whatever you do, DO NOT RT this photo. htt… 9 hours ago
- RT @neatorama: How To Turn An IKEA Pendant Lamp Into An Exploding Death Star Lamp bit.ly/2iZwJmJ https://t.co/RfcCPAiibJ 9 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: I stand w/ Nora Harren, a 17-year from Boise, ID, & every person marching for our values today. Onward! ✊✊🏾✊🏽✨ #Womens… 9 hours ago
- RT @matthewfederman: If someone is willing to lie to you about what you can see with your own eyes, imagine what they'll lie about that you… 9 hours ago
- RT @arzesux: enjoy these protestor pups! https://t.co/rcnyhZVTI3 9 hours ago
Tagsafrican Artery bacon baking beer bolingbrook bread pudding breakfast burgers cake candy cat food cheese cheesecake Chicago chocolate combos contest crackers dagobah dessert desserts dinner disturbing durian egg epicurious feet Food Fresh Prince Fritz Pastry Hamburgers Heart Attack Hot Dogs impulse buy impulse buys Irish junk food Lakeview lunch masala yangu Massive mexican Mole Movies Naperville pastry Peanut Butter Pepe's pigeon peas pizza pretzel bread pumpkin recipe recipes restaurant restaurants review rocky road Romeoville Rosemont sadness sandwiches satan snickers steak suburbs sugar Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving The Ram tru upset stomach vegan vegetarian
Monthly Archives: April 2009
I met up with Elaine Heaney, Nathaniel Meads and Jared Nance, the partners behind Fritz Pastry, a couple weeks before their grand opening to talk about a variety of topics, including why they decided now was the time to open … Continue reading
I love Cheetos. I’ve waxed poetic about them time and time and time again. It is, without a doubt, my all time favorite snack food. When I started seeing the commercials for the new GIANT Cheetos, I went on a … Continue reading
Yes. You read that right. Pulled pork. No, I have not taken leave of my senses. I am still soundly a vegetarian, but I wanted to do something special for Katie. Her destruction of the Pig Destroyer at Kuma’s Corner … Continue reading
Having never really, truly had one of those nights that involved many bars followed by a devil need for something either, or preferably both, greasy and fatty, I can’t say I truly appreciate the late night food run to the … Continue reading
There are pros and cons to Chutney Joe’s in the South Loop. Pro? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself on samosas and pakora. Con? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!